Hello everyone

I would like to invite you to our online event DAM for Education, on April 28, 2021 - Learn from leading Digital Asset Management (DAM) professionals and meet with peers from the Education industry to share experience of common challenges and successes. This day forms part of the wider DAM Industry Week, which is free to attend for all end users in the Education sector.

You will have the opportunity to hear keynotes from leading organizations, participate in panel discussions, meet the speakers and network with the DAM community in your industry. Speakers include representatives from Yale, University of Central Arkansas, University of Denver, Canadian Centre for Architecture and many more.

For more information and to register, visit the link here:
https://www.henrystewartconferences.com/events/dam-industry-week

Your registration also includes complimentary access to the full week of content, including additional days dedicated to CPG & Retail, Media & Entertainment, Financial Services & Insurance, and Healthcare. We invite you to attend your industry's day, and, of course, every other day that piques your interest or is a sector about which you want greater insight.

I hope you can join.

All the best
Milly

Milly Louch