From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Elizabeth
Leonard
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 11:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] RA21/ seamlessaccess.org

But... first sentence - in bold- states that they are not getting rid of
customer support for stand alone EzProxy- and that is reiterated throughout
the communication. Your highlighted portion mentions sales alone.

I read this as, if new libraries want EZProxy, they can get it- just hosted.
For those of us who already have it as a stand alone- no worries, they will
continue to support.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Leonard
Assistant Dean, Information Technologies and Collections Services Seton Hall
University
400 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, NJ 07079
973-761-9445