Dear all,

The Open Preservation Foundation <https://openpreservation.org/> (OPF) is
pleased to welcome Kommunalförbundet Sydarkivera
<https://www.sydarkivera.se/> as our newest silver member.

Kommunalförbundet Sydarkivera is a local federation of 33 municipalities in
Sweden. Its mission is to perform archiving assignments, manage a joint
archive system, and act as a common archive authority for its members.

The OPF is a global not-for-profit membership organisation working to
advance shared standards and solutions for the long-term preservation of
digital content. Sydarkivera joins our vibrant community of members from
around the world.

Read more in our news item
<https://openpreservation.org/news/kommunalforbundet-sydarkivera-joins-the-open-preservation-foundation/>
and learn about the benefits of OPF membership at
openpreservation.org/membership/.

Kind regards,

Charlotte

--
Charlotte Armstrong | Project Officer | Open Preservation Foundation
<https://openpreservation.org/>

Please note: I work at OPF on a part-time basis. Please bear with me if I
don't get to your email right away.