Dear all,

The Open Preservation Foundation (OPF) is pleased to welcome Kommunalförbundet Sydarkivera as our newest silver member.

Kommunalförbundet Sydarkivera is a local federation of 33 municipalities in Sweden. Its mission is to perform archiving assignments, manage a joint archive system, and act as a common archive authority for its members.

The OPF is a global not-for-profit membership organisation working to advance shared standards and solutions for the long-term preservation of digital content. Sydarkivera joins our vibrant community of members from around the world.

Read more in our news item and learn about the benefits of OPF membership at openpreservation.org/membership/.

Kind regards,

Charlotte

--
Charlotte Armstrong | Project Officer | Open Preservation Foundation
Twitter: @openpreserve | Skype: charlotte.armstrong_7

Please note: I work at OPF on a part-time basis. Please bear with me if I don't get to your email right away.