Dear All,

Registration for the next webinar from the Open Preservation Foundation
<https://openpreservation.org/> (OPF) is now open to the community.

Joakim Andersson, Johan Ekdahl and Jens Kling, archivists at the unit for
electronic and audiovisual archives at the Swedish National Archives, will
present their work in "A Call for Help” – Collecting obsolete equipment and
playback devices
<https://openpreservation.org/events/a-call-for-help-collecting-obsolete-equipment-and-playback-devices/>
.

Date and time

Wednesday 24 March at 14:00 Central European Time

Registration

Register for the webinar.
<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/4316125256101/WN_JO-mqaOfRrCD4Yvzp5Afjw>

The recording and slides will be available to OPF members who cannot attend
live. To be the first to find out about news and events from the OPF, subscribe
to our mailing list <https://openpreservation.org/subscribe>.

Kind Regards,

Charlotte
--
Charlotte Armstrong | Project Officer | Open Preservation Foundation
<https://openpreservation.org/>

Please note: I work at OPF on a part-time basis. Please bear with me if I
don't get to your email right away.