Hello DLF-

I am forwarding an email from a researcher at my institution who is looking for a collaborator on an AR project (more details below).

And perhaps also of interest- They have shared out their code from the first phase of the project- AR editor- https://may4thxr.kent.edu/application_framework/index.html

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration-

We are planning to expand our Augmented Reality experience developed around May 4th events (http://may4thxr.kent.edu/) for including other Humanities driven topics.

As such, we are looking for a scholar with expertise in Native American culture. Our goal is to include this component in the next iterations of our platform and submit a grant proposal for the NEH "Infrastructure and Capacity Building" opportunity and its digital infrastructure component: https://www.neh.gov/grants/preservation/infrastructure-and-capacity-building-challenge-grants

We are happy to provide more information and schedule a meeting for giving you a better overview of our project and future developments. Please reach out if you would like to find out more information.

Enrico Gandolfi, PhD
Assistant Professor of Educational Technology
Kent State University
312 Moulton Hall
P.O. Box 5190
Kent, OH 44242