Good afternoon,

The DLF Labor Working Group will be holding quarterly open meetings in 2021!  Mark your calendars for 3/15, 6/14, 9/13, and 12/13, all at noon EST. See Zoom info for the March meeting below. Everyone is invited to come and bring their ideas.

Zoom URL: https://psu.zoom.us/j/96317343684?pwd=R00zYzVXTEN2TlRoT25jZStZN01qQT09
Meeting ID: 963 1734 3684
Password: 313987
(see bottom of email for Zoom phone #s)

What we hope to do in these meetings:

- Facilitators: present any big picture updates, make sure people have resources they need, facilitate the meeting
- Working groups: report back to everyone, invite new participants, ask for feedback when they’ve got something in draft
- Members: bring your ideas, find other people for one-off or ongoing working/study/other groups, highlight work being done in other groups and things we can support

If you can’t come to a quarterly meeting:
- We’ll send notes and a recap to the Labor WG listserv: https://groups.google.com/g/dlf-labor-working-group
- We’ll send out calls for participation in any new forming groups, whether it’s a working group or an action etc

On behalf of the facilitators,
Ruth Tillman

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +13017158592,96317343684#  or +13126266799,96317343684#

Or Telephone:
    Dial:
    +1 301 715 8592 (US Toll)
    +1 312 626 6799 (US Toll)