On Mon, 19 Apr 2021, Kayla Abner wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm wondering if anyone knows of an online database platform (similar to
> AirTable) that comes with a built-in network view? I'm working with a
> patron currently using AirTable for their published database. Are there
> any "plug and play" platforms out there that allow for a network view /
> visualization to display connections between records in the database?

Hi,

Unfortunately, I don't know of and wasn't able to find while searching.
However, I did turn up what looks like a cool tool for working with data:
<https://dbhub.io/>. Hopefully, I won't derail the conversation from your
question, but wanted to share something that could be useful for others.

Best,
Jack