Posting on behalf of a colleague and apologize for cross-posting.

Hi,

My name is Vincci Kwong, Head of Web Services, Assessment, and UX Researcher of Franklin D. Schurz Library at Indiana University South Bend. I am conducting a study to investigate diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) practices of libraries. If you are 18 years or older, and work in galleries, libraries, archives, or museums setting, please consider completing an online survey at https://go.iu.edu/3HLj<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/go.iu.edu/3HLj__;!!HXCxUKc!giQ2rwiTfKZky_uGLxMpYLc0qWAnVWT6yNNoBa1DkbPoOm-0t0xefdkDRv-Y$> . The web-based survey is expected to take 10-12 minutes, and your participation in the survey is voluntary.

If you have any questions or concerns about the survey, please feel free to contact me via email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Thank you very much for your consideration!

Yours,
Vincci Kwong.

Lucas (Wing Kau) Mak
Metadata and Catalog Librarian