Hi DL community:

Final *EXTENDED* Call for Submissions - Full and short papers
ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (JCDL 2021)
27-30 September 2021 - online
https://2021.jcdl.org/

Important Dates:
7 April 2021 (Final Extension) - Full paper and short paper submissions
15 April 2021 - Poster and demo submissions
15 April 2021 - Tutorial, workshop and panel submissions
28 June 2021 - Doctoral consortium submissions

The organizers of the ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital Libraries 2021 invite you to make original submissions of papers, posters, or demos on related research and practice.  We also invite you to submit proposals for workshops, tutorials or panels; or submissions to the doctoral consortium.  Details are provided on our website.

All deadlines are at 11.59pm AoE (Anywhere on Earth).

Paper submissions will be reviewed in a single-blind process.  You are welcome to anonymise your submissions, however, by not including author names on the papers.

Regards,
Dana McKay and Hussein Suleman
JCDL 2021 program committee chairs

   "Research funding makes the world a better place"
J. Stephen Downie, PhD
Associate Dean for Research
Professor
School of Information Sciences