Certainly interesting to see a CoC that prohibits offensive comments about
political beliefs but neglects to include ethnicity. Combined with the
oddly limited "religious beliefs" (as opposed to the more standard and
open-ended "religion"), I wonder how one would go about reporting most
antisemitism.

--
Check out my library at http://www.librarything.com/profile/timspalding