Amy,

I'm not sure what you are looking to do is possible (or makes sense).

Not having ever worked in Ventura, I could be totally mistaken, but my understanding is that the .96 (.88, .94, etc) files are font files for a specific display size.  You can't convert a font file into a Word document any more than you can convert a color into an Excel file.

*Maybe* there is some tool out there to convert these into a modern bitmap font type, but I'm not sure what the point would be by itself.  It would have to be an exceedingly unusual font style used in an archaic application at an exact size for it to look better than the bajillion, free and commercial vector fonts out there.

If I'm totally off-base, then please forgive my ignorance.

Erich

On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 15:26, Amy Schuler eloquently inscribed: