Hi Christina,

Have you already spoken to your program's career services person? They
usually provide leads on internships or practicum opportunities for while
you're still in school. Other than that, stalk your university's job
board... sometimes folks in other depts/programs need exactly the kind of
skills you're learning in your program.

Also, consider a summer opportunity if you have another summer in your
program. Some DH projects will hire folks for the summer (which may involve
a temporary relocation) to digitize materials or work on other projects

Generally, I've found INALJ <http://inalj.com/> to be the most
comprehensive list, but it's broken down by state.

Good luck!

----

The Library, Museums and Press are operating remotely during the COVID-19
pandemic. Please see  https://library.udel.edu/continuity/  for more info
on services.

Kayla Abner

(she/her)

*Digital Scholarship Librarian*

Digital Scholarship and Publishing Services

Library, Museums and Press

University of Delaware

[image: University of Delaware]