Where is this channel? Is there a link?
Kun

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Mark A.
Matienzo
Sent: Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] #code4lib IRC transition from Freenode to
Libera.chat

Hi all,

As of this morning (Pacific Time) we've "officially" moved off of the
#code4lib Freenode channel for Libera, disconnecting to the temporary bridge
between the Freenode and Libera channels. Zoia the bot still needs to be
moved, and I'm hoping someone (maybe Geoffrey Spear or Jay Luker) can help
with getting that set up as I don't have access to do so.

Thanks to Jez and anelki for their support in bridging channels between
Freenode, Libera, Slack, and Matrix!

cheers,
Mark

--