From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of CHRISTINA GLAVIANO
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2021 9:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] LIS student seeking advice

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe

Hi All,

I am a graduate student currently enrolled in an LIS program and am looking to gain hands-on experience in the field. I have been searching for potential internships/jobs but am finding the majority of the listings all require to have already obtained the LIS degree (I have applied to some internships). Does anyone have any advice for landing an internship/job? Or any advice for an LIS student?

Thank you,

Christina G.