Hi Code4lib community!

I'm an archival consultant contracting with the Highlander Research &
Education Center, a non-profit in East Tennessee, which works
to uplift social justice movements in Appalachia and the south.

Highlander's beautiful library is shopping for an ILS which can accomplish
3 major things:

   - cataloging for published materials
   - publish finding aids for archival materials
   - provide a DAMS for digital collections

We'd like to support businesses owned by people of color, or people who
identify as women or LGBTQ. We'd also like to avoid companies that
sub-contract with big companies such as Amazon.

Can you help me find such a product? I realize we could cobble together a
few open source options, but we'd really like to work with a single company
and have all the tech support we need!

Thank you!
Joon Powell