Apologies for cross-posting

Dear all,

There is less than a week until beginning of the ICTeSSH 2021 conference
which is an online conference free to attend. We are happy to welcome
anyone interested in ICT enhanced Social Sciences and Humanities. The
conference will bring together SSH researchers, computer scientists,
informaticians, publishers, librarians, vendors of research ICT tools,
SSH decision makers and others. The final program has been published at
https://ictessh.uns.ac.rs/agenda. There will be 53 speakers from 18
countries, 4 keynote speakers, 9 presentations' sessions, 3 workshops, 1
panel session, 1 sponsors' session,  ICTeSSH 2021 quiz with 500 EUR
prize award for the winner.

Zoom Webinar is selected as a tool for the ICTeSSH conference. In order
to receive the Zoom access link, you have to create your private ICTeSSH
schedule by registering for any session of interest to you at
https://ictessh.uns.ac.rs/register/. After the registration you should
receive a Zoom access link via email for each session.

Looking forward to hosting you at the ICTeSSH 2021 conference!

Sincerely,
Dragan Ivanovic
the conference chair