I believe that it's been each year that an organization or school posts to
this list (or is it Web4Lib?) soliciting web development projects for
students to cut their teeth on.  I can't for the life of me remember the
name of the organization, but it would probably be worth your while to do
some searches for it.  Developing a website is not so much the problem as
it is maintaining the content on it going forward, and you'd want that
piece of it to be as easy as possible for staff to do.

John Lolis
Coordinator of Computer Systems

100 Martine Avenue
White Plains, NY  10601

tel: 1.914.422.1497
fax: 1.914.422.1452

https://whiteplainslibrary.org/

*When you think about it, *all* security is ultimately security by
ignorance.*