Date:    Fri, 2 Jul 2021 14:22:59 -0400
From:    "Lolis, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Web site builder - checklist

I believe that it's been each year that an organization or school posts to
this list (or is it Web4Lib?) soliciting web development projects for
students to cut their teeth on.  I can't for the life of me remember the
name of the organization, but it would probably be worth your while to do
some searches for it.  Developing a website is not so much the problem as
it is maintaining the content on it going forward, and you'd want that
piece of it to be as easy as possible for staff to do.