Good morning!

We are interested in drafting an MOU or other similar document for
acknowledgement purposes that would be signed by project/site owners prior
to the library hosting new websites, digital projects, etc. on the
library's servers. We hope to use this document to set expectations from
the outset regarding shared maintenance responsibilities between the
project/site owner and IT. If anyone on this list already uses such a
document, we are seeking examples and would love to see what other
libraries have developed. Thank you in advance!

Best,

Andrea Waldren, WAS
*Web Developer*
Virginia Tech | University Libraries