Click looks better, honestly, and I want to try it out on my next project,
but I love docopt: https://github.com/docopt/docopt

It creates the CLI off of the documentation you write following some
conventions at the top of the script. So you basically get a free interface
with flags, --help text, etc. for doing what you already should be doing,
documenting your code. Pretty excellent concept.

I'm not sure how well/easily docopt would work with an omnibus script that
is calling out to subcommands in other files, though.

Best,
Eric