Serve as an officer of the Core Metadata Interest Group! We're a collegial,
supportive group and welcome folks of all backgrounds and experience levels.

Nominate yourself (highly encouraged!) or one of your colleagues by filling
out the nomination form.
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9aU3Uq17cL7pcl3ooKqGAENZ-6bhoaqK_S6pdAWwU_n_-Vg/viewform>

We will hold the election at our meeting during IG Week, Wednesday July
28th 1 PM Central
<https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=6,5,8&h=6&date=2021-7-7&sln=13-14&hf=1>

Requirements:

   -

   Officers must be members of Core (Learn more about Core
   <https://www.ala.org/core/benefits-membership>)
   -

   Officers are expected to attend (either virtually or in-person) Core
   Metadata Interest Group Programming
   -

   Officers must be willing to serve up to 2 years (see terms open below)

The commitment is typically a few hours a month with a bit more time
required when planning and hosting programming.

Positions open for election:

   -

   Vice-Chair (2021-2022, becomes Chair 2022-2023)
   -

   Programming Co-Chair (2021-2023)
   -

   Programming Co-Chair (2021-2022)
   -

   Communications Co-Chair (2021-2023)
   -

   Communications Co-Chair (2021-2022)

Normally Programming Co-Chair elections will be staggered 2-year terms.
This year, the top vote getter for Programming and Communications Co-Chairs
will be elected to 2-year term, next vote-getting will be elected to 1-year
term.

Take a look at the position descriptions
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ltVGMEG8dTCaXsicF6FS57Rh-KJI4iUm6Niz13pc6aI/edit?usp=sharing>
for more information!

Questions? Happy to chat! E-mail Anne Washington <[log in to unmask]>