Hey Code4Libbers,

I'm trying to nail down a Code4LibCon memory from a particular talk.

A number of years ago, maybe as early as 2012 or so, there was a talk at
the annual conference -- mostly about project development and engineering
if I remember -- which included the memorable line, "Other people are not
inferior versions of you." I find myself often repeating this line to
people who need a reality check when it comes to their UX philosophy, and
I'd love to be able to give proper credit.

I've scanned through the various agendas and nothing in particular has
leapt out. Unfortunately I think it was probably before we regularly
uploaded the conference recordings to YouTube, but I may be wrong about
that....

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!
-dre.