Hi David,

I work a lot with OpenRefine and also have some experience with the
Sherpa-Romeo API (although it's been a while since I looked at the
latter). Generally I'd recommend the OpenRefine discussion list/group
for any OpenRefine questions http://groups.google.com/group/openrefine/

I answered a question about OpenRefine and Sherpa-Romeo on Stackoverflow
several years ago which you can see at
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66649138/how-can-i-filter-large-amount-of-json-in-openrefine
- this might have some useful information in

I can answer specific questions if you have them - feel free to post in
response here, although if you post to
http://groups.google.com/group/openrefine/ you'll benefit from having a
larger community of OpenRefine users who can help

Best wishes

Owen

--
Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com>