Axiom Data Science is recruiting for an Environmental Data Engineer to contribute to the advancement of our scientific data management tools. Data science exists at the intersection of three domains: computer science, mathematics and statistics, and scientific expertise. We are seeking a candidate who can contribute to each of these domains through prior experience handling and analyzing marine, atmospheric or geospatial data. Experience with community standard open-source tools and scientific data formats is important, but inspiration, vision, motivation, determination, and commitment are the qualities Axiom values most. As a small company taking on complex information science challenges, Axiom depends on all employees being multi-talented, imaginative, and resourceful. Staff are provided with the tools they need to perform at their highest potential and rewarded with an employee-focused work environment.

----
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/48780-environmental-data-engineer