Jason,

Thanks for the reply.  There is some comfort in shared misery.  ☺

I am sorry to say that my AEM server and my print server are both running Windows Server 2019, so if your issue is related, you aren't likely to see a resolution.

Erich

On Friday, July 30, 2021 at 10:03, Jason Hamilton eloquently inscribed: