From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Andrea Waldren
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2021 8:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Seeking examples of a Memo of Understanding (MOU) for new web properties

Good morning!

We are interested in drafting an MOU or other similar document for acknowledgement purposes that would be signed by project/site owners prior to the library hosting new websites, digital projects, etc. on the library's servers. We hope to use this document to set expectations from the outset regarding shared maintenance responsibilities between the project/site owner and IT. If anyone on this list already uses such a document, we are seeking examples and would love to see what other libraries have developed. Thank you in advance!

Best,

Andrea Waldren, WAS
*Web Developer*
Virginia Tech | University Libraries