Hello all!

We're trying to find a decent wifi printing solution, as well as possibly replacing our PC/Print management, for our branches, and I'm reaching out to see if anyone would be willing to connect with me about working with these vendors:

*         Cybrarian

*         ITC

*         Papercut

*         Princh

I'm curious about some basics: ease of patron use, upkeep effort, and support quality.

Please feel free to email me off-list!

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah Goff | IT Systems Administrator | she/her, they/them
North Olympic Library System
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 360-417-8500 x7723
2210 S Peabody St, Port Angeles, WA 98362
www.nols.org<http://www.nols.org/> | Learn. Create. Connect. | Land Acknowledgement<https://www.nols.org/land-acknowledgement/>

Note:  My incoming/outgoing email messages are subject to public disclosure requirements under the Washington State Public Records Act (RCW 42.56).