Texas Digital Library is hiring a DPLA Metadata Aggregation Service Coordinator to develop and promote a thriving and sustainable metadata aggregation service as part of the Texas hub (TxHub) for the Digital Public Library of America (DPLA), providing end-to-end service coordination, including outreach, training, and service support. The position is initially funded for two years, with the opportunity to extend the term as service usage grows.

Texas Digital Library is housed at the University of Texas Libraries, one of our consortium’s founding members. Applicants, please apply through the University of Texas at Austin jobs portal.

Research indicates that applicants with marginalized identities are hesitant to apply for positions if they do not meet all of the qualifications. We want to emphasize that although experience in certain areas is desirable, candidates who meet the required qualifications or equivalencies, demonstrate excellent promise, and a passion for the field are encouraged to apply and will be given serious consideration. Opportunities for training, mentorship, and support from individuals with a variety of skill sets exist locally, regionally, and nationally.

You may also contact TDL with any questions about the posting at [log in to unmask]

Link to full job description, salary information, and application

Learn more about TDL’s DPLA Metadata Aggregation Service, TxHub.

Learn about the Digital Public Library of America (DPLA).

Review TDL’s Anti-racism Action Plan.

ABOUT TDL

Texas Digital Library is a consortium of library and archives professionals that propels the Academy forward by maintaining our past and preparing for the future. Membership in TDL is open to any library. Find out more by visiting https://www.tdl.org/members/membership/ or email us at [log in to unmask]

----
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/49080-dpla-metadata-aggregation-service-coordinator