Hello, DLF community and friends,

You have been waiting so patiently for some big announcements from CLIR/DLF, and today is the day. We’ve got a LOT we’re excited to share with you about our events taking place in less than nine weeks.

The Council on Library and Information Resources and the Digital Library Federation are delighted to share with you some major announcements about our events taking place in November. Register now until October 25 or until the event sells out.

All of this information and more is in our most recent DLF Forum Newsletter. Didn’t receive it? Subscribe today to be the first to hear about all DLF Forum-related news.

Thanks so much,

Aliya and Team CLIR/DLF

Aliya Reich | she/her/hers

Program Manager for Conferences and Events

🦀 Based in Baltimore, MD

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

211 North Union Street Suite 100-PMB1027, Alexandria, VA 22314

443-671-4212