Join us on 23 September at 10:00 EDT / 15:00 BST / 16:00 CEST for Wrapping up the Review, Appraisal, and Triage of Mail (RATOM) Project webinar

Overview
In this webinar, we will provide updates on the recent software development and community activities conducted as part of the RATOM project, a three-year effort designing and building tools and workflows to assist collections organizations with email analysis, selection, and appraisal tasks. We’ll conduct a live demonstration of tasks this toolset supports, including updates in recent versions to improve accuracy in identifying named entities, provide better model management and multi-language support, and log processing issues with complex or damaged materials. Learn more.

Registration
Register to reserve your place.

To keep up to date with the latest OPF webinars and news, sign up to our mailing list.

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager
@openpreserve | Skype: becky.mcguinness1

Open Preservation Foundation