Dear all,

The Open Preservation Foundation’s (OPF) Archives Interest Group (AIG) has
released a report documenting their research on the significant properties
of spreadsheets and the impact this has for long term preservation.

The AIG identified spreadsheet preservation as one of their top priorities
when the group was formed, with the aspiration to answer questions such as
‘should we migrate?’ and ‘how do we measure the success or quality of the
migration?’.

*Learn more and read the report
<https://openpreservation.org/news/opf-archives-interest-group-publishes-report-investigating-the-significant-properties-of-spreadsheets/>.*

Best wishes,
Charlotte Armstrong
--
Charlotte Armstrong | Project Officer | Open Preservation Foundation
<https://openpreservation.org/>

Please note: My OPF working days are Thursday and Friday. Please bear with
me if I don't reply to your email right away.