A subgroup of the DLF Working Group on Labor in Digital Libraries is interested in adding resources for supervisors and managers of contingent workers to the Collective Responsibility Labor Advocacy Toolkit. The toolkit collects resources developed to document and change the landscape of contingent labor in LAM.

Before we get started, we'd like to hear from you. If you have ever supervised contingent employees, what kinds of resources would you have benefited from? Are they any existing resources that you found particularly useful?

Please take our very short survey here: https://forms.gle/Eez2Zaag32SvbB4x8

If you are not a supervisor/manager yourself, but know of a supervisor/manager of contingent employees who may be interested in this project, please consider forwarding them this email.

In solidarity,
Liz Caringola
Cory Lampert
Cate Putirskis