Hi Fred,

Welcome! There is a very robust DSpace community all over the world,
including user groups and listservs. That might be the best place to start
for DSpace help in particular.

https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/User+Groups

EIFL also has lots of really good resources about DSpace repositories, e.g.
https://www.eifl.net/resources/webinar-good-practices-setting-dspace-repositories

Best,
Monica