My name is Fred Hayibor, Assistant Librarian in charge of e-resources at the University of Health and Allied Sciences in Ghana.
I have taken keen interest in library technologies and scholarly communication. I did my graduate research on Institutional Repositories but I have not had a practical exposure to the technology. Now I am ready to get practical and need a mentor in setting up DSpace, customizing the software and managing workflows.

I am happy to join this progressive community, and am ready to network, learn and also contribute my experience to help others who may need it.