From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Catherine Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 5, 2021 11:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Recommendation requests: VPN for off-campus testing

We are researching new methods for testing off-campus access of our E-Resources.  We currently use the HMA VPN on a virtual machine, but it has become increasingly slow and unreliable.  Does anyone have a product or procedure that you are using the works well that you would recommend?

Many thanks!

--Catherine

Catherine Smith, MLIS | she/her/hers
Coordinator of Metadata | Assistant Professor
University Libraries, Resource Acquisition & Discovery
The University of Alabama
Phone 205-348-1516
[log in to unmask] | https://lib.ua.edu