On Oct 27, 2021, at 3:36 AM, Tod Olson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> We are now accepting pre-conference proposals for the 2022 Code4Lib conference in Buffalo, New York. These pre-conferences can either be a 1-day (six hour) or a 1/2-day session (three hour) and will occur on Monday, May 23, 2022... To propose a session, please go to the 2022 submission form <https://forms.gle/bUAahC2KADp2Q4xr9>...

Please remind us. To what degree is this year's conference being held in-person? Based on past experience, it is difficult to facilitate hands-on workshops in a teleconferencing environment. Knowing the degree of in-person versus telecomputing participation will help me (and possibly others) design and/or submit proposals. --Eric Morgan