I’m not sure if this would help you, but at Lehigh we developed a free
WorldCat search based on ISBNs and the entry point. This is a Google Sheets
extension called MatchMarc. We’ve used this for numerous projects. You can
go to matchmarc.com or email me for more info.

--
*Lisa McColl*
*Metadata Services Librarian*