Dear all,

I believe ICTeSSH 2022 call for extended abstracts might be of interest to some of you.  Please consider submitting your papers and encourage your colleagues, research group members and fellow scientists to contribute and participate in this conference. Here is the call:

The call for extended abstracts for ICTeSSH 2022 has been published.The deadline for submission of extended abstracts is 1st December 2021. The full call for extended abstracts is available at https://ictessh.uns.ac.rs/call-for-papers/. ICTeSSH 2022 will be the third international conference on Information-communication technologies enhanced Social Sciences and Humanities aiming to bring together leading SSH researchers, computer scientists, informaticians, publishers, librarians, vendors of research ICT tools, SSH decision makers and others, to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of ICT enhanced Social Sciences and Humanities. Please notice that we decided to organize ICTeSSH 2022 using the same pattern as for the first two conferences, meaning the ICTeSSH 2022 conference will be organized as a three-day virtual event, free to attend, present and publish, hopefully with even more contributions and attendees than the previous conferences.

Besides call for extended abstracts, there are also calls for workshops/trainings (https://ictessh.uns.ac.rs/call-for-pcw/) and sponsorships (https://ictessh.uns.ac.rs/sponsorship-opportunities/).

Sincerely,

Dragan Ivanovic