Hello everyone,

The next DLF Committee for Equity & Inclusion (CEI) meeting is this Thursday, October 21, at 3pm ET/12pm PT.

Like all DLF working groups, DLF-CEI meetings are open to all, regardless of whether you’re affiliated with a member institution or not. Zoom call-in information is available in our running meeting agenda and shared notes.

Best,

Gayle

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA (Mvskoke land)
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Alexandria, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.