Hello everyone,

Please share the below call for participation (also attached as a PDF) widely.

Best,
Gayle

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA (Mvskoke land)
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Alexandria, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

c66Gdhlf-b14KemRiMIttLazaO1F5zo8UCgql9pXr_cSBrUzxmCus8bZYpKLvZ7I3OTRgm47XvTP--itcy37UxN3k_x5iwhE4NFxytpt9hAEQ4nbDDLhccNqpkmO7YsZiydkP51F=s1600

DLF Data and Digital Scholarship working group (DLFdds) is seeking nominations and self-nominations for two new co-conveners.

To nominate yourself or others, please complete this form by December 1.

DLFdds is a community of practice focused on implementing research data and digital scholarship services. The group focuses on shared skill development, peer mentorship, networking, and collaboration. DLFdds aims to create a self-reliant, mutually supportive community: a network of institutions and individuals engaged in continuous learning about research data management, digital scholarship, and research support. For more information on the history of the group and past projects, please see our Working Group Wiki

Over the past year, the group has offered 5 interactive webinars. Most recently, we have formed a collaboration with Research Libraries UK’s Digital Scholarship Network, offering transatlantic skill-building tools and networking opportunities.

DLFdds is an open and flexible working group, and new co-conveners have the opportunity to shape and grow the community in new ways. Current co-conveners Sara Mannheimer and Jason Clark will provide mentorship and support to new co-conveners for 6 months.

Benefits

Responsibilities

Please contact Sara Mannheimer and Jason Clark with questions.