Hi all,

This month's #DLFTeach chat will be Monday, October 18th, at 1:00 pm CST, and our topic will be "Using Equitable Tools in Digital Education." This chat will be co-hosted by members of the ACRL-DSS Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Committee: Teresa Schultz (chair), Alexa Hight, and Arianne Hartsell-Gundy.

Our discussion will be guided by these engaging questions:

Q1: Share a positive experience you've had with a digital tool that got inclusion right in some way.
Q2: What problematic experiences have you had with digital tools when it comes to equity and inclusion? Share how you discovered that issue.
Q3: What's missing from digital tools that you would like to see to support inclusion and equity?
Q4: How do you talk to your students about equity and inclusion related to the tools you use in the classroom?
Q5: How do you discover or evaluate digital tools with regards to inclusion and equity issues?

For more information, visit the DLF Pedagogy Wiki at https://wiki.diglib.org/2021.10.18_Digital_Library_Pedagogy_Twitter_Chat. Our conversation, which will be archived and posted to this page, will follow the DLF Code of Conduct, which we encourage all to read: https://www.diglib.org/about/code-of-conduct/.

Hillary A. H. Richardson, M.A., M.L.I.S.
Associate Professor
Coordinator of Undergraduate Research & Information Literacy
Fant Memorial Library | Mississippi University for Women
1100 College Street, MUW-1625
Columbus, MS 39701
662-329-7334 | hillaryahrichardson.com<http://hillaryahrichardson.com/>
Need research help? Set up an appointment! <https://libreserves.muw.edu/appointments/hillary>