Hello everyone,

I would like to extend an invitation to two online events covering Digital Asset Management and Collections Management for Galleries, Libraries, Archives, and Museum professionals. These two co-located events on February 2 and February 3, 2022 are free for all GLAM professionals to register for a limited time.

Sign up for free here: https://na.eventscloud.com/museumsandheritage-2022

**DAM and Museums 2022** - February 2
Chaired by David Lipsey and Kristina Huddart, speakers include representatives from the Universal Hip Hop Museum, Rijksmuseum, American Museum of Natural History, Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium, Ingenium - Canada's Museums of Science and Innovation and many more. The day will feature two tracks of content; one for those more advanced in their DAM journey and one for those just starting out or with no DAM at all. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to join virtual roundtable discussions, pose your questions to the experts, and network with fellow visionaries and GLAM enthusiasts. Visit the website: https://www.henrystewartconferences.com/events/events-dam-and-museums-2022

**Heritage Collections Management 2022** - February 3
Included in your registration is access to our co-located event the following day on February 3, 2022, dedicated to exploring the GLAM technology landscape and the evolving strategy around collections management. Chaired by Nik Honeysett of Balboa Park Online Collaborative, the event features speakers from The Henry Ford, the National Gallery (London) and more. Visit the website: https://www.henrystewartconferences.com/events/events-heritage-collections-management-2022

I hope you can join us for either/both events and please do reach out if you have any questions.

Best,
Milly

Milly Louch

Marketing & Communications Manager