Hi Jason,

I haven't worked with a podcast in a library but have done a fair bit of it
outside of libraries.  Creating your own server to supply podcasts is
fairly trivial if you feel comfortable setting up a web server.  There are
plenty of tools to help you but the RSS feed is easy enough hand create if
you don't want to mess with tools.  Among the hosting providers, they all
make it very easy to upload and supply the podcast.  The major difference
I've found is a) how easy they make it for you to get listed with directory
services and 2) integrations with other platforms such as booking guests
and remote recording services.