My partner handles hosting/publishing a podcast that he works on, and uses
https://www.buzzsprout.com/.

This service allows you to host the podcast files; individual accounts can
host up to 2 hours of audio per month, and there is tiered pricing after
that.

Buzzsprout allows you to create a show and upload/attach files, and it
creates a dedicated link to your podcast, as well as links to individual
episodes that you can feed to external services like Spotify or iTunes.
You can also make changes to your show like changing the
description/title/tags etc in Buzzsprout, and those changes will
propagate to the podcast subscription platforms you have chosen to
integrate with through Buzzsprout.