I mean I use VLC media player for everything it does anything I pretty much
want for just slow it down you could just slow down the video speed or you
can just pause and take shots or you can go frame-by-frame whatever you
want you just use the hot keys and a Google search will tell you how to
speed up or whatever

Sent from my mobile with voice to text