I have a box here with the full version of ProCite 5 with CD but as you say, probably not helpful. Have you tried contacting Clarivate? Or have you tried to open it with EndNote?

Christina

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lena Bohman
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2021 8:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXT] Re: [CODE4LIB] ProCite demo?

APL external email warning: Verify sender [log in to unmask] before clicking links or attachments

I assume you saw this rather sketchy download link?
https://www.fs.fed.us/r6/icbemp/science/Procite_DB.html

I'll leave it to someone else to decide if the software on offer is legit.
I did try to whois the website but didn't get much.
Lena