I've used GIF Maker, Editor on Android for over a year. It may fit the bill.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.media.zatashima.studio

Cameron
________________________________
From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Joe Hourclé <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2021 9:38:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] GIF - slowing down the view

[External Email]

I don’t think I’ve created an animated GIF in almost 20 years, so don’t remember what I used back then.

But I know ImageMagick will let you make them, and it’s free.  I just don’t know if it will let you extract the individual frames and/or modify an existing GIFa.

-Joe

Sent from a mobile device with a crappy on screen keyboard and obnoxious "autocorrect"

> On Nov 13, 2021, at 1:02 PM, charles meyer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Hi my esteemed listmates,
>
> I understand GIF is considered by many an antiquated and/or non preferred
> format.
>
> But, I can't open a GIF created by a trusted source with W10 Windows Media
> Player.
>
> I can open it in Irfanview but is there a way in Irfaview to slow the GIF
> down?
>
> If not, has anyone used any free, downloadable GIF viewers which enable you
> to slow a GIF down?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Charles.
This email contains links to content or websites. Always be cautious when opening external links or attachments.

Please visit https://carleton.ca/its/help-centre/report-phishing/ for information on reporting phishing messages.

When in doubt, the ITS Service Desk can provide assistance. https://carleton.ca/its/chat

-----End of Disclaimer-----