Hello, everyone, and apologies for cross-posting.

The VuFind Project Management Committee has put together a survey about discovery platform usage. We hope to gain a better understanding of requirements and feature preferences so that we can prioritize future VuFind development and improve our documentation and communications. We will share the results of the survey on the vufind.org website (and will post about them here) when the survey is completed, and we hope that they will also be useful to other communities beyond VuFind.

If you are willing to take a few minutes to complete the brief survey, please visit this link:

https://surveys.americangeosciences.org/index.php/556999

(Please note that problems have been reported with some survey controls not working correctly in Firefox under MacOS; we are investigating, but in the meantime, Mac users might want to use a different browser).

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know!

Thank you for your time!

- Demian