Does anyone happen to have a copy of the ProCite v5 demo installer?

We seem to have misplaced/lost our installer for our licensed version and apparently have (or had) a machine with a rather important DB on it.  (Why!?  Just, Why?)  The machine has failed although we can get to the files.  I'm not asking for a licensed copy of the outdated and long-defunct software that would only really be useful for retrieving archival data in situations like this because that would be illegal, but apparently there was a demo installer that might get us where we need to go.

Alternatively, does anyone know how to migrate a ProCite DB to another platform without having a copy of ProCite?

Feel free to reach out off-list.

Thanks,
Erich

--
Erich Hammer            Head of Library Systems
[log in to unmask]         University Libraries

"The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas
the priest has killed a great many philosophers."
                                   -- Denis Diderot